ECPak Electrical Safety in the Work Place - NFPA-70E
Perquisites: Fundamentals of Electrical Science
Description: The purpose of this course is to help workers avoid shock, fire and
arc flash hazards, and to meet the requirements (based on definitions and
interpretations given in the NFPA and OSHA standards) of a qualified person.
- Learn framers intent by learning the theory required to make proper applications.
- Understand the theory(s) associated with NFPA 70 E
- How and why it is written
- Theory behind the requirements
- How to perform Flash Analysis Calculus calculations
- How to apply the tables to real world applications
- How to apply principles to interpretation
CEU's - 7, PDH's - 24