This book is written to provide detailed information needed to properly design electrical systems. It can be used as a quick reference to find help to any situation that will be encountered with an electrical design. If you are a novice or seasoned engineer, electrician or inspector you will find information here useful.
The Purpose of this book is to meet the need of the following:
- Practical and applicable to real problems. Practical solutions to real world problems
- This book will provide quick reference solutions for the Mechanical, Civil, Industrial, and Chemical Engineers who are required to do Electrical Design associated with their work.
- The Electrical Contractor in need of information for Design/Build Projects
- The Master and Journeyman electricians will use to design/troubleshoot projects.
- Supervision needs “How To’s” to solve every day real world problems.
- Electrical Inspectors will find information to properly perform plan reviews and inspections.